AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Payments

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello! We're an agency that is new at using Google AdWords manager. I have set up the relevant accounts we have. What are the details/ how does the client pay google adwords directly without logging in the adwords account? Thanking you in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mia d
August 2016

Re: Payments

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Mia d the best option is to have the client enter their billing details for each Account; in that way payments are made directly by the client from their chosen account without any need for them to login (though they may need to do so if the payment method expires or needs to change).

As an aside, your clients must always retain the ability to access their Accounts as an Administrator.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mia d
August 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Mia d the best option is to have the client enter their billing details for each Account; in that way payments are made directly by the client from their chosen account without any need for them to login (though they may need to do so if the payment method expires or needs to change).

As an aside, your clients must always retain the ability to access their Accounts as an Administrator.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you so much Jon! I appreciate the helpful and fast feedback!

--