AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Payment

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello I just want to ask is adwords something where i have to pay money or earn money Thank you
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rashu (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Payment

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Amy

First of all,warm welcome to the Adwords Community!

The answer to your question about "paying" is "yes"...You have to pay to advertise for your business,I mean that you pay each time someone clicks on your ad (Cost per click pricing model) or pay for every 1000 impressions, which is each time your ad stacks up 1000 impressions( The CPM pricing model). 

There are various different pricing models and I have just listed the 2 most common ones. But,the crux is that one has to pay as an advertiser.

Now when you spend wisely and smartly on your advertisement,the chances are that you will earn money too from the output which adwords drives to your business.

But from the look of your question it seems you only want to know if its a program which links to your bank account and transfers funds to it as per your performance,well it does not do so!!

Best

Mudit

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey Amy,

Following Mudit's answer - maybe you were looking for the AdSense program -

Its a program that enables you to get paid for displaying Google ads on your website.

You can find more information about AdSense in this link:

https://www.google.com/adsense/www/en_US/tour/index.html

Cheers,

Asaf

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Amy

First of all,warm welcome to the Adwords Community!

The answer to your question about "paying" is "yes"...You have to pay to advertise for your business,I mean that you pay each time someone clicks on your ad (Cost per click pricing model) or pay for every 1000 impressions, which is each time your ad stacks up 1000 impressions( The CPM pricing model). 

There are various different pricing models and I have just listed the 2 most common ones. But,the crux is that one has to pay as an advertiser.

Now when you spend wisely and smartly on your advertisement,the chances are that you will earn money too from the output which adwords drives to your business.

But from the look of your question it seems you only want to know if its a program which links to your bank account and transfers funds to it as per your performance,well it does not do so!!

Best

Mudit

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey Amy,

Following Mudit's answer - maybe you were looking for the AdSense program -

Its a program that enables you to get paid for displaying Google ads on your website.

You can find more information about AdSense in this link:

https://www.google.com/adsense/www/en_US/tour/index.html

Cheers,

Asaf