AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Payment through MCC

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have heard that Google offers credit payment method where all the accounts in my MCC would run on credit and at the end of the month or so I can pay in one go to Google.

Is there any such provision to pay only once rather making regular payments in individual accounts.

Kindly share your suggestions.

Thanks,

Rahul Goyal.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Vitruvian
September 2015

Re: Payment through MCC

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Rahul,
Welcome to adwords community.
Yes, Google offer such an account. This is called MDS(Manager Define Spend) Account. Manager Defined Spend (MDS) is a simple way for My Client Center (MCC) account-users to control their managed accounts' budgets. If you decide to move some or all of your managed accounts to MDS, you'll be able to create and modify these accounts' budgets instantaneously via your MCC dashboard. Additionally, you'll be billed for these accounts via one Manager Order-level monthly invoice.
For more information Go with this link.
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/63031?hl=en&ref_topic=21082

Hope it helps you.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Vitruvian
September 2015

Re: Payment through MCC

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Rahul,
Welcome to adwords community.
Yes, Google offer such an account. This is called MDS(Manager Define Spend) Account. Manager Defined Spend (MDS) is a simple way for My Client Center (MCC) account-users to control their managed accounts' budgets. If you decide to move some or all of your managed accounts to MDS, you'll be able to create and modify these accounts' budgets instantaneously via your MCC dashboard. Additionally, you'll be billed for these accounts via one Manager Order-level monthly invoice.
For more information Go with this link.
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/63031?hl=en&ref_topic=21082

Hope it helps you.