AdWords
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Payment still not Credit into my Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi....

i paid a amount of 500 to my account in the morning and almost 10 hours gone and still the payment is not credit to my account...

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ita (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Payment still not Credit into my Account

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey chrisjohn,

I would wait at least 24 hours before gettin to concercned.

I've also known credit card copmanies to decline a payment to AdWords, so I would definitley check your credit card statement to see if payment shows up there. If not, you might need to call your credit card company and allow payments to be made to AdWords.

If you do see a charge appear on your credit card statement, but not in the AdWords interface, I would call Google directly to find out what's going on.

Thanks,

BI

Re: Payment still not Credit into my Account

Ita Google Employee
Google Employee
# 3
Ita Google Employee
Google Employee

Hi ChrisJohn, 

BlueIon gave you a great answer! Just to add a bit more detail about how long a payment can take.  The device you are paying with and the banking regulations/ processes of your market can heavily impact how long a payment takes to clear.

For example in the UK market, credit cards tend to clear nice and quickly within 24 hours. By contrast bank transfers in the UK tend to take about 10 days to reach us and direct debits sit somewhere in between at about 4/5 days. Please note these are just averages. 

Perhaps if you can tell us how you pay and what market you are in we can see what other Advertisers in that market experience.

Ita