AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Payment not shown in adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have made a payment on 09.08.2012.But the amount is not shown in adwords.My id is 249-901-2786.Where has the money gone ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dilip
September 2015

Re: Payment not shown in adwords

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Welcome To Our Growing Community,

Where are you located SIr? There is an ongoing delay for Netbanking in India.

According to AdWords Known Issues:

What happened?
For India customers who are making payment with DirecPay, we are expecting to have a delay of payment update for 6~7 days due to an issue that we found recently. The issue has been already fixed by our vendor and our engineers are working on testing the fix that has been applied. However, until we verify the fix, our advertisers will experience a delay of budget update for 6~7 days instead of normal 1 day DirecPay payment update. 

Workaround
As an interim solution, please make a payment using different form of payment such as Credit card or Cheque as applicable. Once the fix is verified by Google, full-functionality will be restored. Thank you for your patience!

More Power,
Loraine

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dilip
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Welcome To Our Growing Community,

Where are you located SIr? There is an ongoing delay for Netbanking in India.

According to AdWords Known Issues:

What happened?
For India customers who are making payment with DirecPay, we are expecting to have a delay of payment update for 6~7 days due to an issue that we found recently. The issue has been already fixed by our vendor and our engineers are working on testing the fix that has been applied. However, until we verify the fix, our advertisers will experience a delay of budget update for 6~7 days instead of normal 1 day DirecPay payment update. 

Workaround
As an interim solution, please make a payment using different form of payment such as Credit card or Cheque as applicable. Once the fix is verified by Google, full-functionality will be restored. Thank you for your patience!

More Power,
Loraine

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am from India.It seems that I need to wait and watch since I don't have credit card