AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Payment made but not added to my Adwords account balance

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I made a payment of Rs 2000 to my Adwords account on March 1 2012 around 9:18 a.m. Paskistan Standard Time. After making the payment, I was redirected to a page confirming that Adwords had received the payment. But later today, when I signed into my  Adwords account I saw that Rs 2000 were not added to my balance and there was no information about the payment I made earlier today. I tried to see if the payment was in Pending, but it was not there.

I have made payments to Adwords before and have never faced this problem. Does anybody have any idea? I have already sent an email to Adwords support. I thought I may get an early reply from the Adwords community.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Payment made but not added to my Adwords account balance

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hello Cybertutor, 

Thank you for your post. Anytime one makes a payment into an AdWords account, the billing summary page can take up to 48 hours for that payment to be properly reflected.  If the payment is not reflected on the billing summary after 2 business days and you can see the funds were successfully acquistioned from your bank account or credit card provider, please call the AdWords support team for your region.  The AdWords team will need to enter the account to troubleshoot further.  

Best, 

Jeremy

Re: Payment made but not added to my Adwords account balance

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much for the reply. The issue has been solved as you said. Now I see the amount added to my balance.