AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Payment failed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account is having the problem with payments. I made two payments with Visa and both have been declined. Visa reports that they approved the transactions, but Google reports declined.

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Payment failed

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Igor P,

Welcome to AdWords Community!

I haven't experienced any payment issues today. Have you tried with a different card? In most cases, it is something to do with the card or the associated bank. You can try making a payment after a while. If that doesn't work, I'd suggest using an alternate card. Later you can contact your bank to see if there were any issues.

Cheers,
Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Re: Payment failed

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Igor,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

Please know that, Google does not decline any payments from their end. So if the payment is declined, surely it must be with the card or the Bank (As Sumanth Stated Smiley Happy). Please check with your bank to see why they declined the payment you initiated through AdWords.

Hope this Helps.
- Prashanth Reniguntala