AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Payment failed - Account suspended

CCF
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
CCF
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are new to AdWords - the campaign was set up ran for 2 days before we got a notice saying 'your account has been suspended because your billing information could not be verified' we then started getting automated messages saying "While reviewing your account, we found violations of our AdWords policies  in this or a related account. As a result, your account has unfortunately been suspended, and your ads will no longer run on Google." We spent days trying to find the reason for this but we're sure there are no violations. Yesterday there were 2 attemps and 2 'failed payment' in our billing notices. We've rang the bank and they've assured us that they are authorizing the payments. According to the notes I've read, this error is on Google's side but I haven't received anything to let me know what to do to fix it. We'd like to pay manually to make it easier but we are not able to make a payment message says Payment unsuccessful We couldn't process your payment Due to a system error or scheduled maintenance, we couldn't process your payment. Please try again later, or contact support if this problem continues.. This has been going on for days..... Is there any other way to fix this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Payment failed - Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello CCF

Please share your website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

CCF
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
CCF
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Website URL is completecreditfix.com.au

Thank you,

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

This site must comply with financial services section of the Policy;

Please review and make the necessary corrections  to your site

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2464998

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

CCF
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
CCF
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you MosheTLV I will look into it although we don't do Financial Services in that regard. It is obvious we're sending the wrong message. We will certainly do everything we can to comply with all of the requirements. I appreciate your help and will let you know how we go.