AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Payment deduction

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

To set up my adwords account, I went with manual payment. Then I tried to complete the billing by my debit card, but it was unsuccessful. It says that it has deposited INR 2 in my bank (or whatever, I did not understand) & then that my debit card COULD NOT BE VERIFIED. I try to do it again.So what happened, is that I receive a notification in my mobile that Google has deducted TWICE INR 50 from my bank account . It DID HAPPEN AS I SAW THE BALANCE AFTER EVERY DEDUCTION. How do I get that back? 

P.S .I do have to mention that I paid required amount for billing just after that via netbanking & it was successful. It will be apparently shown in 48 hours or so.

So any help regarding refund of that 100 INR will be appreciated, thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Payment deduction

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Kakoli C,

AdWords system does a test charge (when a credit/debit card is added) to verify the payment method. This would be reverted to your account shortly, as it isn't an actual charge.
Sumanth Sridhar

Re: Payment deduction

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
How long will it take to be reverted back? Will it apply for 100 INR or 50 INR