AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Payment deducted and without proper authentication

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

We have google adwords, account with <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>, We have stoped our google adwords campaign, even it is stopped some of the person from Google called us asked to continue the campaign, we said on phone no we don`t want to continue the campaign. But campaign is run by your people now the amount 3360.13 INR dated on 13-03-2016 is deducted. 

Please let me know who is the person called us, why he is unnecessarily continued campaign. Give me the proper data to take any action

.  Screenshot_2016-03-14-13-43-53-543.jpeg

Please check the above screenshot amount is deducted on 13-04-2016 06:05 PM, but the billing date is showing 14-03-2016. we are suspecting in this issue also. 

Please provide certain information on this, otherwise we will take action on legal proceedings.

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specific and/or personal contact information. This is done to protect account security and privacy.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Payment deducted and without proper authentication

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Satya,
This amount may be the outstanding balance that you owed from in between your last payment, and when you cancelled your account.

Kathleen

Re: Payment deducted and without proper authentication

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are not yet all satisfy these kind of replies, we asked you in before
mail, who is the person called us for google adwords activation. and also
we asked why the invoice is with prior date. please give me proper reply.
Other wise we should suspect on your acts.

--

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager - per Community Guidelines - in order to remove contact information which was most likely due to an email or mobile footer. This is done in order to protect account security and/or privacy. Please be sure to remove this information in future replies. Thank you for your understanding.