AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Payment Receipt Including TDS

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Support, 

I wan't to know that if i made a payment of suppose Rs 9800/- which is after deducting TDS (Rs 200 @ 2%) and then When I submit the TDS Certificate I get the Rs 200 Credit back to my google adword account.

Will i get a bill/inovice of total amount of Rs 10000 /- 

Regards

Prabhat Malviya

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Payment Receipt Including TDS

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Since I believe you are looking for TDS related information, I would suggest you to review this help center reference giving details about Taxes and other information which is country specific:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3365132?hl=en&ref_topic=15973

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Pankaj,

I wrote the query after reading that link, Wanted to know if Google Provides and credit notes against the TDS certificate submitted to Google.

Regards
Prabhat Malviya

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
vibgyor- it does, sent the TDS certificate to google at their bangalore address by post or send it by email. They will credit the same amount in your account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I had sent the TDS certificate - scanned image by email as usual on 3/8/2016 but yet to get credit of same even after sending a couple of reminders. Earlier, the credit used to be done by you within 48 hours of sending the mail. I wonder why it has not been done so far this time even after 13 days since the TDS certificate was sent. There is also absolutely no reply regarding this.