AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Payment Problems

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My current balance has just jumped up to over £2,000 and my account has stopped serving ads!!!

Under billing history I can see all payments I've made this year (all of 2012) as per below.  This is going back several months payment. I mean what is going on, nothing to suggest my card has been refunded.  I had some £500 credit left up until an hour ago

Payment cancelled: MasterCard ...6800 for £700.00. No reason provided

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Payment Problems

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have similar issue with my account. Today suddenly the balance rises from 440 EUR to over 1000 EUR.

I tried to check my transaction history and from July I found some "Payment cancelled: No reason provided" line, but as I checked my card account, that payment was successful. And that 370 EUR sum would not expain this all anyways.

I hope this issue will be solved soon, because my advertisements are currently online because of this.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No idea whats going on, some have been reversed to showing as paid, now I have load of over delivery messages in my billing summary.  Have had to make an extra payment to get account active

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

We're an agency managing hundreds of client accounts, and this appears to be a widespread issue across many accounts.

Google will hopefully be able to sort this out sooner rather than later!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the feedback so I know its not a sole issue Im facing, like you said fingers crossed this gets fixed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm having the same problems as well, except my account has been setup for manual payments.

My ads have been stopped and I'm also getting the payment cancelled and the mass over delivery messages as well, plus I can't make any payments to get my ads going again as it throws an error when I try and make a payment.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Looks like Google is finally starting to resolve these issues, and we're now starting to receive the

'Your ads are now running' emails. THANK YOU!

Shame they are so poor at communicating.

And dealing with staff in their online support system is painful.

It takes 40 minutes of talking just to get a 'I'll exculate this' response.

Unbelievable.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

All my ads are down now because Google tried to make a random automatic payment that failed since that credit card was ironically just replaced with new one recently and not updated yet. Numerous old transactions now show payments that were successfully made with credit cards now as cancelled when I have credit card statements showing it was paid each time. Then right above that it shows that the payment was reversed but not for the total amount. Here is a screen shot of a couple:

http://screencast.com/t/pjXqVjgMw

Because of this partial credit, numerous times now throughout my past billing, my balance went way up.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I recived both emails, ads are not runing and ads are running, but the balance is not ok (jump over the bight from nothing to thousands) because several payments in the past have been canceled.

The question is were are the payments from the past (the bank statements are clear, transactions ok) or is just a bug in the system?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I'd recommend making contact with Google's billing support team. The more noise we make, the more likely they are to notice that there is a problem and do something about it!

Contact them here:

https://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=8206&ctx=go&&contactus=1

Hope this helps!