AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Payment Not Credited to My adword account - Bad Customer service experience

lob
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
lob
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

As Usual, I add payment via transfering from bank ( Times of Money- India) on 9th June. But it didn't credited to my account.

12th June- I called to customer care, they told me that they will email me & I have reply with payment details. Even After 24 hours, I didn't get their email.

12th June(evening)- I send them email via clicking Help ( right top corner), still didn't get any reply from them after 24 hours.

13th June- I again called to customer care- Two times, I got transferred to differnet person and then I got another number to call again ( it was the same no. on which I called).

13th June- I call them again & talk to Mr. Murthy and explain all the above thing, he then send me email and I replied them with screen shot while we were on phone. He told me that he send the detail to billings dept.

14th - I didn't get any answer or solution. 

14th- I made again a payment 8 hour ago in hope that this time It will be credit and I can re-start my campaign. But, this payment has also not credited.

So, what should I do? do I need to just keep waiting? I post it here in a hope that I may get fast solution when someone from Google will read it Smiley Happy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rashu (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Payment Not Credited to My adword account - Bad Customer service experience

lob
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
lob
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

As Expected that after posting here, I may got fast solution. My account now showing both amount credited today. Seems someone from Google read this post Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Lob,

Google is only wasting our time. They will make you suffer for 10 days and credit the money to your account. The only alternative is to create a new account and pay through credit card.

Those accounts never got affected. If Google decides to create a new algorithm and mess up with the credit card payments too, I have no clue. That might not happen as Credit Card payments follow stringent norms and if reported and charge back claimed, Google's history will be ruined and so Google will not risk it. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rashu (Google Employee)
September 2015

lob
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
lob
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

As Expected that after posting here, I may got fast solution. My account now showing both amount credited today. Seems someone from Google read this post Smiley Happy