AdWords
6.1K members online now
6.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Payment Made But Not Posted

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Adwords Team,

I made a transaction for INR 3,000 with a debit card and it was successfully debited from my account. However, after the end of 2 days, the payment is not added to my adwords account.

Payment date & time - Sat, 22nd Nov 2014 at 11:45 PM

Amount = INR 3000

Customer Id - <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

After speaking to the cust serv exec, I was told that it would be added in few hours. Now, after for over 9 hours, the amount is not added still.

Please look into the matter at the earliest as it defeating my purpose of placing online ads.

Thanks,

Abhishek Nangia

<phone number edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager in order to remove personal information. This is done, per our Community Posting Guidelines, in order to protect your privacy and/or account security.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Payment Made But Not Posted

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Abhishek,

Please edit your post and remove any personally identifiable information. This is a public and indexed forum. It's best that you don't share this info here, for your protection.

Billing issues are only going to be able to be addressed by Google support - unfortunately, none of us here have access to accounts etc...

-Tommy

Edit - this includes your customer id and phone number etc...

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’