AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Payment Done - But Not getting reflected (Rs 90,000)

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have made payment of Rs 90,000 in the last 3 days, but none of it is getting reflected in Google's Account. It has already been debited from our Account. Now our Ads have stopped running. We are paying Prepaid by Net Banking. Now what to do? We are facing losses everyday as no Ads are running. Tried contacting Google Customer Care but they are open only Mon - Fri. This is very urgent. Can anybody suggest what should we do?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Payment Done - But Not getting reflected (Rs 90,000)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Chinmays,

Update from Google:

Expected 6~7 days of delay on DirecPay payment update for India customers

What happened?
For India customers who are making payment with DirecPay, we are expecting to have a delay of payment update for 6~7 days due to an issue that we found recently. The issue has been already fixed by our vendor and our engineers are working on testing the fix that has been applied. However, until we verify the fix, our advertisers will experience a delay of budget update for 6~7 days instead of normal 1 day DirecPay payment update. 

Workaround
As an interim solution, please make a payment using different form of payment such as Credit card or Cheque as applicable. Once the fix is verified by Google, full-functionality will be restored. Thank you for your patience!

I would suggest you to wait for 6-7 days & if still this not ge resolved please go to this page & report a issue. Alternatively Contact Google Adwords on Monday.

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Welcome to our growing community,

Ms.Neha is right. AdWords is aware of the Delay on DirecPay payment for India Customers since this is one of the Recently Reported Issues.

Once, it is fixed, you can check it under Recently Fixed Issue

Just like the fixed issue below:

Expected 6~7 days of delay on DirecPay payment update for India customers

We are aware that last week (June 13th), customers in India who made a payment with DirecPay, experienced a payment delay for 6~7 days due to a technical issue. 
Please rest assured that our engineers have now fully resolved this issue.

More Power,
Loraine

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The Problem is that I am not able to switch to payment by Credit Card as that option is not available. The only other option present is for payment by Cheque. How can i make payment by Credit Card? Please suggest fast.