AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Payment/Billing problem

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to pay to re-enable our Adwords account, but there's an error in the initial bank payment information.

But i can't click and edit the current bank payment, only there's an option to delete it. But this is not allowed: i can't delete the primary form of payment: i first have to add another one.

When i try to add a new one, it get the notice that there is already a bank payment, and that i should click to edit it.

Sounds like a catch 22 to me, can you guys help me out? 

Thanks, David

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ita (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Payment/Billing problem

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello DavidCultura;

I am not 100% sure about that: I think that you can have only one bank account. The other method of payment should be a credit card. However, you can have two credit cards...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Payment/Billing problem

Ita Google Employee
Google Employee
# 3
Ita Google Employee
Google Employee

Hi David, 

You can never have a bank account as a back up form or payment so following MosheTLV's advice about adding a card would be a good idea. You only need to have the card on yuor account for a few minutes - just long enough to delete the bank account and then add it again. 

However, if possible I recommend leaving the card on there as a back up card so that if for any reason a payment to your bank account failed there would be a safety net in place that we would attempt to charge before your account went offline. 

Ita