AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Payment/Billing problem

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to pay to re-enable our Adwords account, but there's an error in the initial bank payment information.

But i can't click and edit the current bank payment, only there's an option to delete it. But this is not allowed: i can't delete the primary form of payment: i first have to add another one.

When i try to add a new one, it get the notice that there is already a bank payment, and that i should click to edit it.

Sounds like a catch 22 to me, can you guys help me out? 

Thanks, David

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ita (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Payment/Billing problem

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello DavidCultura;

I am not 100% sure about that: I think that you can have only one bank account. The other method of payment should be a credit card. However, you can have two credit cards...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ita (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello DavidCultura;

I am not 100% sure about that: I think that you can have only one bank account. The other method of payment should be a credit card. However, you can have two credit cards...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Ita Google Employee
Google Employee
# 3
Ita Google Employee
Google Employee

Hi David, 

You can never have a bank account as a back up form or payment so following MosheTLV's advice about adding a card would be a good idea. You only need to have the card on yuor account for a few minutes - just long enough to delete the bank account and then add it again. 

However, if possible I recommend leaving the card on there as a back up card so that if for any reason a payment to your bank account failed there would be a safety net in place that we would attempt to charge before your account went offline. 

Ita