AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Payment Billing - Delay of more than 72 hours (3 days)?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Experts!

Need your  help on this - urgent!!

The usual billing cycle of my account is prepay such as before the credits gets lesser than ₤40; used to transfer ₤600 to my adwords account so that ads runs successfully. But due to some reason, I unable to do the payment for more than 5-6 days & my ads gets paused. 

It stricted me on 7th day & had done the payment on 23th Match, 2015. But it is still showing the message that the "Thank you for your payment. Once it's processed, it will be reflected in your account"! It has been almost more than 72 hours of time span, still the payment amount haven't reflected to my adwords account. Why this is taking so much delays? Is there any particular/specific reason. Adwords usually take 42 hours of time for processing. Today is 4th day of payment processing - still my ads are not running!!

adwords-billing-issue-help.jpg

Ads running - 1st March to 16th March

Ads Stops Running - Due to lack of balance (from 17th March - 22 march)

Transfer the amount on 23rd march (monday)

Still more than 72 hours, the amount has not been reflected to account) - Issues??

Please help me out with your tips!!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author NancyKpr
September 2015

Re: Payment Billing - Delay of more than 72 hours (3 days)?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The payments gets credited to my Adwords account. Well, thanks for your suggestions. But, it is quite strange that it took almost complete 3 days to transfer to the account. I had cross-checked with the client, the balance is low in his card for the reason of delay. As, this can be the only reason for taking long 72 hours.

View solution in original post

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Nancy,

What's the payment method you're using to make manual payments? Have you checked if the payment is deducted from your bank? Have you contacted Google to understand the reason for delay? Contact info here.

There are different payment options available (you can check here), based on your currency & country. Credit card, is the quickest. You can choose to have automatic payments (Google charges your CC when a limit is reached) or manual payments (where in you'll have to initiate a payment) based on your requirement.

I'd suggest contacting Google if the payment is debited from your bank. Feel free to write back with questions.

Good luck,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Sumanth,

Thanks for the reply, The payment method is manual payments. As, I just confirming from the client that the payment has been deducted from his credit card/from the bank. But taking time to response. Meanwhile, I just want to confirm that should I pause my campaigns rite now! The ads are active right the moment & when the credits get into my Adwords account then did the deduction of my non-running ads would be happen! Please suggest.

Cheers,
Nancy

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Nancy,

Do you mean to say your client made a CC payment which is taking more than 2 days to get credited? I haven't seen a delay of more than an hour max.

I couldn't quite get your question about pausing the campaign. Since the account is in Manual Payments, you'd be paying in advance, like pre-pay. So there's no possibility of deducting payment for outstanding balance. Your campaigns would start serving as soon as the payment is updated.

Feel free to write back, in case I haven't understood your question properly.

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author NancyKpr
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The payments gets credited to my Adwords account. Well, thanks for your suggestions. But, it is quite strange that it took almost complete 3 days to transfer to the account. I had cross-checked with the client, the balance is low in his card for the reason of delay. As, this can be the only reason for taking long 72 hours.