AdWords
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Paying

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Okay so ages ago I paid for adverts for my YouTube videos, on the first of June I payed my outstanding what was "£15,23" I then cancelled my account as I'm not gonna use it again in the future when I cancelled it, it said "you will be refunded the £15,23 within one week" I thought that was strange but I didn't question it and that was that. Anyway today I checked my cancelled account and my outstanding balance went from "0" back to "£15,23" and my transaction history said you had been refunded the "£15,23" so I re paid the outstanding balance again. And when I checked my bank I haven't received a refund but I've been charged twice. 

My question basically is, what's going on? And does it take a few days for my refund to go into my bank account?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Paying

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Benjamin W,

Refund usually takes some time to be processed by the bank. However, I think there might be something missing here as outstanding balances are not refunded unless you pay in excess.

Are you using Automatic or Manual payment methods?

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar