AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Paying

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Okay so ages ago I paid for adverts for my YouTube videos, on the first of June I payed my outstanding what was "£15,23" I then cancelled my account as I'm not gonna use it again in the future when I cancelled it, it said "you will be refunded the £15,23 within one week" I thought that was strange but I didn't question it and that was that. Anyway today I checked my cancelled account and my outstanding balance went from "0" back to "£15,23" and my transaction history said you had been refunded the "£15,23" so I re paid the outstanding balance again. And when I checked my bank I haven't received a refund but I've been charged twice. 

My question basically is, what's going on? And does it take a few days for my refund to go into my bank account?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Paying

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Benjamin W,

Refund usually takes some time to be processed by the bank. However, I think there might be something missing here as outstanding balances are not refunded unless you pay in excess.

Are you using Automatic or Manual payment methods?

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar