AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Pause Automatic Payment

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

I am wondering if I temporary pause the campaign, and I still have funds on my adwords account, will I still be chared on the 1 day of the Month?

If yes, how can I temporary pause the payment?

Thank you 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Pause Automatic Payment

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Tanya B,

Welcome..

You will be only charged when someone click on your ad.You don't have to pay anything If your campaign is paused.

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Also, if you already have costs incrued--if there have been clicks on your ads since your last payment--then those clicks will be billed on schedule. There is no way to pause or delay the payment schedule.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I think both responses may have missed your question which is the same as mine: I have a recently new account that was set up using the "new" automatic payment option. I want to ensure no new payments are made. All campaigns have been paused. Will account still be billed $50 on the first of the month even if everything is paused in the account?

There should be a simple check box or option to ensure automatic billing can be turned off if there is a balance in the account.