AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Password Lost Google Adwords

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi to All,

I lost My password of google Password for Google Adwords Account. I tried hard to recover it  For few days my number was present to recover it but i never got code on mobile via that also. I was not in hurry because i know nobody in my circle know adwords or nobody gonna use. 

Yesterday i got my credit card statement with XXX amount in Google Adwords. I clearly remember there is not a single campain is running which i made. I puased few and deleted others.

What steps i need to take for this??

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kandarp Thaker
September 2015

Re: Password Lost Google Adwords

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks Shuva, the link you sent is go through recovery page which ask me last password you remembered, Last Login exact date, Labels and other things. I

I already gone through this. I lost little amount through credit card and dont want to wait for another loss.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Kandarp Thaker,

Welcome again,

Did you try to contact Adwords Support ? They will help you to solve the issue.

Also as you said earlier you have paused your campaign so you will not be charged anymore..

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Kandarp Thaker,

Welcome to the forum..

First to recover your password you can try the following link:
https://support.google.com/accounts/troubleshooter/2402620

When you stop your ads from running -- by canceling your account or pausing or removing your campaigns -- the AdWords system can take several hours to halt your ads completely. At this point, you won't accrue any more costs.However, you'll be billed for any unpaid advertising costs that accrued before your ads stopped running. Adwords system operates on a 30-day billing cycle, so you might not receive your final charges for several
weeks.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks Shuva, the link you sent is go through recovery page which ask me last password you remembered, Last Login exact date, Labels and other things. I

I already gone through this. I lost little amount through credit card and dont want to wait for another loss.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Kandarp Thaker,

Welcome again,

Did you try to contact Adwords Support ? They will help you to solve the issue.

Also as you said earlier you have paused your campaign so you will not be charged anymore..