AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Overbilling by Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account got overcharged twice by google. Once I had accrued charges of only around Rs 10000, but google charged my account Rs 29000. I complained to google and they said that it was a error and that they are looking into it. It has been one month hence. And again this happened a second time. My charges on the billing tab showed only Rs 27000 but I got charged Rs 47000. And still no resolution from google.

Has anyone experienced this. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Hi zedsh,   Did you try calling the Adwords support helpl...

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi zedsh,

Did you try calling the Adwords support helpline and explain them in detail about the over billing deduction as you mentioned?

I am sure that once you explain them the stuation, Adwords will look into it spontaneously and provide you the proper resolution.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Hi zedsh,   Did you try calling the Adwords support helpl...

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi zedsh,

Did you try calling the Adwords support helpline and explain them in detail about the over billing deduction as you mentioned?

I am sure that once you explain them the stuation, Adwords will look into it spontaneously and provide you the proper resolution.

Just a thought!

Pankaj