AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

'Out of Region'

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why does Google give me $100 credit coupons that say "Cannot be used in your region", when I set up the account in the same location on the same computer?

I have received personally 3 so far, my team altogether, more.

Thanks in advance.

KO

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: 'Out of Region'

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Kendrao,

Google is distributing promotional codes thru various channels like e.g. domain name resellers. In each case multiple restrictions may be applicable. Why the particular distributor you got the voucher from gave you one which is not meant for your region is a question beyond our expertise. I suggest you direct the query to their customer service.

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: 'Out of Region'

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Kendrao,

Google is distributing promotional codes thru various channels like e.g. domain name resellers. In each case multiple restrictions may be applicable. Why the particular distributor you got the voucher from gave you one which is not meant for your region is a question beyond our expertise. I suggest you direct the query to their customer service.

Best,

Lakatos