AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Our Credit cards always show payment unsuccessful.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have tried to pay our bill numerous times on a new account.  The payment unsuccessful always acomes back.  The billing address is correct.  There's no way to call them since we do not have a person and their 7 digits extension to help us.  So we are a month later with no ads running and no way to pay our bill which is only 58.  By now we should have paid them roughly  4500.  How can we get in touch with someone in billing?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Our Credit cards always show payment unsuccessful.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello mccallan25;

What do you mean the payment is unsuccessful? Did the CC company decline the charges?

Is the CC marked on your account as verified?

This issue is too specific to help without accessing your account. Have you called your local Google customer service ? (See contact details below):

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=8206

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Money's in all the accounts we have tried, the billing info is correct. There's some kind of glitch in their system.  All of our banks have a release for a transfer (merchant processor).

When you call the google line you get put into an endless loop.  Their is no live billing department you can directly call.  It appears we are stuck until they take us to a credit collector.  It's so crazy since I would be spending 50 bucks a day for the last 35 days.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is our typical message:

Due to a system error or scheduled maintenance, we couldn't process your payment. Please try again later, or contact support if this problem continues.

the email we filled out 13 times and they always come back with your account has been suspended please make a payment.

We have not been able to get intouch with any rep past the secretaries that answer the phone and send us into this endless automated loop.  As soon as we enter our account number it tells us we are suspended and clicks off.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Where are you based? (In which country?)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

North Carolina USA

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey Mccallan25

Seems you desperately need to have a word with Adwords support,the guys are great in resolving such issues. I understand that you wont be able to catch hold of a live person if your account is in a suspended state. The moment you feed you customer ID on the IVR the line disconnects.( In cases of suspended accounts after the suspension intimation)

I can tell you a way to connect to adwords support via call. Create an Adwords MCC account ( My Client Center Account) and link the "suspended account" to it. 

Now call adwords support and feed the MCC customer ID in the IVR. You would easily get to the billing department and can discuss the matter with more clarity than mail ! Its just that the account you would be discussing would be the linked account ( suspended and in case the one in question).

Otherwise I am sure the issue would be escalated through the community itself.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

I am referring the case to Google;

Google support will contact you directly. Watch your email

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks!