AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

One payment method for differen accounts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all!

Please help with this issue: how can I link one payment method (credit card) to different accounts under my MCC. We need to add some new accounts and link them to existing payment method in the easiest way.

Many thanks

S. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sergey K
November 2016

Re: One payment method for differen accounts

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sergey K as far as I know, the only way to have a single payment method across multiple Accounts is to use consolidated billing, see here:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375371?hl=en-GB

Can I ask why you want to bill to the same method across these Accounts?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

One payment method for differen accounts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your reply @Jon_Gritton!

We have different clients, and in most cases we use clients' account under our MCC but for one client we use our own money. So if we add one more client to use our own budget we'll need to share payment method. Seems like it's a long and a bit complicated way to add credit card to every new account.  So we'd rather prefer to attach them to one card.

Re: One payment method for differen accounts

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Sergey K to be honest, I'd always recommend that the client funds their own Accounts.  Remember, if it's your payment details on the Account, it's you who are responsible for the outstanding costs and if there's ever a problem you could be left paying for the clients advertising.

I also prefer to use the client's own billing as it's more transparent - the client can see what they've spent on AdWords and what they've been billed.  You would, of course, bill them separately for your own services.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits