AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

On my American Express I am being billed for an adwords account. I don't have an adwords account,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

On my American Express I am being billed for an adwords account. I don't have an adwords account, 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: On my American Express I am being billed for an adwords account. I don't have an adwords account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi DD78,

If you don't and have never had an AdWords Account or any other Google product, I'm not sure where to direct you.  We do not have access to accounts here so I can't even try to see what is happening.  I would probably speak with your bank immediately and contact AdWords Support directly to see if you can make some sense of things.

Good Luck!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’