AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Not to show credit card to MCC

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a Adwords account. Someone is going to start helping me with my ads via his MCC account. I want him to have access to all my data EXCEPT my credit card and billing info. Is that possible?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Not to show credit card to MCC

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Roberto;

• Once an account is linked to an MCC, the account manager  can see only the last 4 digits of the card. The account manager  could edit the card # (i.e. replace it with another), or add a another card (as backup) - though, why an account manager would think of doing so without the account owner authorization?

• Billing info and transaction history are shown.

I will double check, if there was a change when the billing tab  was moved (a few months ago) when  the new UI was rolled out.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’