AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Not getting reciept emails

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've been using Ad Words for several months and have never gotten any kind of notification as to when Ad Words charges my credit card or how much. I've been having to look at my statement to find out when and how much they are charging me. My account seems to be set to "All Payments Email" but I can't seem to be able to adjust that and I have never gotten any emails (even to the spam file) concerning my billing.

How do I set it so that I get email receipts when Ad Words charges me?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
June 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Roy,

Please open AdWords and then click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and then click on Billings & payments. From here you can dig into anything related to the debits & credits of your account. You can also create invoices, see any activity for any period... and see details with the daily spend on campaigns, etc..

Go through the left hand menu and you will locate the billing notifications setting. The most likely issue with not receiving the emails is that the mail client/account is blocking them or moving the messages to a junk/spam folder.

If you dig into everything and still do not get notifications, visit Google Partners and make sure your personal profile that is tied to your email is set to get communications. While this should not be the culprit with AdWords, it has fixed this issue for others in the past. You basically want all communications approved to come to you from the Google products you are using.

If none of this helps... you should call 1-866-246-6453 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (EST), which is AdWords Support. They can access your account with you and figure things out.

All the Best,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
June 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Roy,

Please open AdWords and then click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and then click on Billings & payments. From here you can dig into anything related to the debits & credits of your account. You can also create invoices, see any activity for any period... and see details with the daily spend on campaigns, etc..

Go through the left hand menu and you will locate the billing notifications setting. The most likely issue with not receiving the emails is that the mail client/account is blocking them or moving the messages to a junk/spam folder.

If you dig into everything and still do not get notifications, visit Google Partners and make sure your personal profile that is tied to your email is set to get communications. While this should not be the culprit with AdWords, it has fixed this issue for others in the past. You basically want all communications approved to come to you from the Google products you are using.

If none of this helps... you should call 1-866-246-6453 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (EST), which is AdWords Support. They can access your account with you and figure things out.

All the Best,

James

Re: Not getting reciept emails

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have my settings all correct, but I have never received a billing notification email alerting me when my card is charged -- either in the Gmail account or my work account. I receive all other Adwords emails (reports, updates) OK. Nothing in spam on Gmail. I'm not a Google Partner.

Absolutely ridiculous Adwords isn't telling me when my card is charged...my billing team's patience is wearing thin since they have to wait on me for these receipts.

Adwords.JPG