AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Not able to pay Google AdWords Payment!!

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am not able to pay Google AdWords balance. It states that am not the appropriate person. Is there any other way to pay the amount? Kindly help me!! I am getting an email from Google every day regarding the outstanding balance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Wipaq T,

Are you a user on the AdWords account with others or the Admin/owner of the AdWords account? 

Has anyone else used Google Chrome (or your web browser) where you have stored cookies and history from them? Have you tired clearing your browser history (Google Chrome: Ctrl+H) and then visiting Google AdWords and logging in with the admin or billing profile for the account? 

What happens when you open AdWords and click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and click on Billing? What do you see? What happens if you click on the box that says make a payment?

Please attempt all of the above and then let us know what happens.

Kind Regards,

James

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @J Clemens

I am not the admin and it shows others on the AdWords account. Actually my second boss is the admin of this account and he is no more in the company. He won't co-ordinate with us to pay the outstanding payment. 

When I try to make the payment it shows the message as follows

"You don't have permission to complete this action"

I am not able to do anything using my account.

How can I pay the AdWords balance? Please help me out..

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Wipaq T,

The permissions are hard set for many reasons. The admin of the account is completely responsible and the owner of the account. If the amount is paid is some way that bypasses the legal setup of the account, the campaigns will resume and that admin, not you or the company, will be further responsible for the new amount that comes do. 

As you can see, it creates further concerns for all involved with the account to bypass the permission levels, to which, myself, nor anyone here could do. You could contact AdWords directly and explain to them everything, in a clear and concise manner, and ask if they could contact the current admin and help him assign another admin to your company's AdWords account and remove himself from billing obligations.

Open AdWords, click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and call the phone number shown.

Kind Regards,

James