AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Not able to get back my money

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have one adwords account . Due to some reason id is blocked .  now i want to return back my money .

but whenever i fax to google in ireland NO. i am getting  either it have a busy fax ton  or out of paper

I want to know there is any other any option form where i send the request

Arun

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Re: Not able to get back my money

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

I think you are looking for a refund from your Adwords account here. Please correct me if that's not the case.

Did you cancel your Adwords account or not?

There's procedure which you have to follow to get the refund. Cancel your account and then if there are any pending payments left in your account, Adwords Billing Team will look into it and after some defined time period, your balance (if any) is refunded back to you. Read this article (http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1703646) for more details.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Re: Not able to get back my money

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

I think you are looking for a refund from your Adwords account here. Please correct me if that's not the case.

Did you cancel your Adwords account or not?

There's procedure which you have to follow to get the refund. Cancel your account and then if there are any pending payments left in your account, Adwords Billing Team will look into it and after some defined time period, your balance (if any) is refunded back to you. Read this article (http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1703646) for more details.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj