AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Not Receiving My Remaining Prepaid Balance Refund Yet?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello All,

I send the fax on google adwords provided number before 30-40 days ago for requesting a refund for my prepaid balance, Now I dont get any information about that, I send the mail to google adwords team regarding that and they send me the same thing like fill the form send the fax.....I think they couldn't understand that I have done that procedure already before a months ago and I have the fax receipt with me.....Now I am confuse whom i need to contact so I am here to get the help from you.......Is anyone here to help me on that issue?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Not Receiving My Remaining Prepaid Balance Refund Yet?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Rahul,

Unfortunately, you'll have to continue working with AdWords Support on this issue as we have no ability to assist with billing issues here.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’