AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Not Getting REFUND

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i canceled my adwords account on 8 january & there was remaining credit of $300 so i requested refund.

Now, 19 days passed but google is still not refunding this amount, this credit is still on adwords account. i contacted support but only getting totally Non-Related replies from Google Bots (does it suit to such a big company like Google) instead of some real answer from real people.

i need money, so i need refund fast, but 19 days already passed still no any response.

What can i do ?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Not Getting REFUND

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Ak9844

Unfortunately, we don't have access to your account here on the community. Your best bet is to call one of the phone numbers or use the live chat on the support contact page as they are the only ones that will be able to look into this for you.

Not Getting REFUND

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Chat is always offline... i dont know why.

Not Getting REFUND

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same here with my money for nearly half a year. Money is not being refunded by google. Always same automated reply to my emails. Unable to connect via phone due to the system pre-requisites. 

Does google want some of their customers should commit suicide Smiley Sad

Not Getting REFUND

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Dave_Davis

Unfortunately you are not aware that "call one of the phone numbers or use the live chat on the support contact page" both of the options are not for suspended or cancelled accounts.

I'm sorry if I'm being rude with you but unfortunately I have not been entertained by any mean from google.

Not Getting REFUND

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager

@Muhammad U, since this is an account-specific issue, we will not be able to help here on the forum. Even if your account is suspended, you should still be able to get in touch with the AdWords team via email. Please check this contact page, go to Ad Policy and Review, Check my suspended site, and then the link to learn how to fix your suspended site. You will find a link to email support at the bottom of the article.

Emailing the support team is the best way to find out if you are eligible for a refund, but please keep in mind that we are not able to give refunds in all cases, depending on the nature of the account suspension.