AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

None of your ads are running

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

One mnoth ago I was thinking about start a campaing, but then I decided not to contunie the campaign, but I am contuniously getting the message below.

None of your ads are running (Last updated: 2 hours ago) - Your campaigns and ad groups are paused or removed. Enable them to begin showing your ads.

How can I get rid of this message from my google adwors account?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: None of your ads are running

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

If in the past you created a campaign and did not run it, then you will get this red color message on top of your account. That's because it is part of AdWords system for every advertiser to show this message that you need to enable the campaigns to resume the ads.

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Is your campaign "Paused" or "Removed"?

If you don't want to use the campaign, Remove it..
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

If in the past you created a campaign and did not run it, then you will get this red color message on top of your account. That's because it is part of AdWords system for every advertiser to show this message that you need to enable the campaigns to resume the ads.

Pankaj

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
This is just a Notification that your ads are not running (because you have paused the campaign earlier). Nothing to worry or do here. As and when you plan to resume your campaign again, this notification will go away.

Regards,
Ashish

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
I do not want to enable. I want to disable. I have no campaigns listed, all of them were deleted, but this message still appears on my panel.

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Merk,

It sounds like you removed your campaigns appropriately.
But they will still be in your AdWords account as "removed campaigns".

Unfortunately you cannot make them disappear from the account. I know you run your Campaign. But this is feature is there because if you had and deleted the campaign you could still have access to information such as your spend prior to removal.

While in the Campaigns tab you should able to click on a drop-down item to show you "All", "All enabled", or "All but removed" Campaigns. I assume if you select All then you will see your removed Campaigns.
Let me know if this is the case.

Importantly if nothing is active, no advertising will run and you therefore won't be charged anything.

But that message won't go away until something does run, since you created a campaign at some point which triggered the message Smiley Sad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Pankaj,

In past, I have created campaign with my account. I might have not used it. But Now I have removed it. But it is still getting display its name. I am not able to enable it now as it is deleted. So what is the next thing I can do?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have same condition, do you have any solution to that?

Re: How could Monitoring my ads are running

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am writing to you and requesting for your support and help how to monitor my ads in FB running and google adwords not running.

Sincerely,

Antonio Serra