AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

No other payment option appears, only credit card payment. Why?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We already have a credit card set up and we do regular payment to Adwords, but now we wish to pay by bank transfer. 

In the Billing Settings-->Add New Form of Paymnt, there is only the option to pay with a credit card. 

How can I delete my primary payment form and set up bank transfer payments?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: No other payment option appears, only credit card payment. Why?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I understand your issue. While editing your payment option you migh tbe getting this message "Given your currency and billing address location, only one form of payment is available at this time. If your billing country or territory is flexible, additional forms of payment may be available to you. To change your options, go back and select another country or territory."

To change your payment option, selecting another country/terrotory could be the only solution.

Thanks!

Anand Vishwakarma

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: No other payment option appears, only credit card payment. Why?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I understand your issue. While editing your payment option you migh tbe getting this message "Given your currency and billing address location, only one form of payment is available at this time. If your billing country or territory is flexible, additional forms of payment may be available to you. To change your options, go back and select another country or territory."

To change your payment option, selecting another country/terrotory could be the only solution.

Thanks!

Anand Vishwakarma