AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

No Refund!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
You cancelled your account on Oct 5, 2014
Please review the details below.
We'll issue the following estimated refunds to the original payment method:
About (******) to your ........ within one week.
Your estimated refund can be lower if, before cancellation, your account accrued additional costs for which you haven't been billed. The amount to be refunded does not include any promotional code funds, which are non-refundable.

____

I contacted support they said that it would be one week. Why no refund until now?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: No Refund!

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi there,

Welcome to AdWords Community!

Was your mode of payment Bank Transfer or Credit Card? Refund timeline varies per payment method.
Sumanth Sridhar

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Sumanth,
Thank you for welcoming me.
I am using Credit Card. 

After sending some messages to the Google support they escalated it and they released my refund on Oct 13, 2014 - Payment refunded: Visa .....

BUT I contacted my bank, there is no refund happened they check my transaction logs. The Google support also "confirmed that they have already refunded me".

google refund.png

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi Baloydi,

When did you get a confirmation from Google? Was there a timeline for funds to reflect in your CC statement? If you have the refund confirmation email, you can speak to your bank again to find out how long it takes for funds to reflect.

- Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello,

Oct 13, 2014 - Payment refunded: Visa .... <-- this is the message I can see on my Google adwords timeline. Please see this: http://oi60.tinypic.com/5l4fua.jpg

I haven't got any confirmation email for my refund but I got a message from Google support: [October 14, 2014] - "I see that the amount has been refunded to you. Thank you very much for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience."

I contacted my local bank but they said that there are no refund from October 13 - October 15.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Baloydi.

The refund only went through 2 days ago. The money can take up to 6 weeks, or 2 weeks if it is a credit card (which is your case) before it will reflect in your account.

Read more here:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8440?rd=1

Hope this clears it up