AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

No Billing Tab - Cannot Create Ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey,

Over a year a go my brother added me to his adwords account (as "read only").  

Now I wish to create my own ad, but when I log in there is no billing tab.  I see my brothers adword stuff there, but not my own.

What can I do?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: No Billing Tab - Cannot Create Ad

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Houdini, Welcome to the community. You have a couple of options here. The first and easiest solution would to have your brother or another admin from the 'old' account revoke your access so you can use that same email address to create your new account. The second option is to create a new email address. If you need to still manage the old and new accounts, you could set up an MCC account for that as well. Hope this helps! -Tom
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Houdini, Welcome to the community. You have a couple of options here. The first and easiest solution would to have your brother or another admin from the 'old' account revoke your access so you can use that same email address to create your new account. The second option is to create a new email address. If you need to still manage the old and new accounts, you could set up an MCC account for that as well. Hope this helps! -Tom
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

Actually there are four levels of access. Email-only, Read-only, Standard access and Administrative access. In case of Read-only access you can only view and run reports from the report center, browse the Campaigns and Opportunities tabs, receive notification emails etc.

So, all you can do is to ask your brother to give you “Standard access” where you can receive notification emails, view, edit, and manage any part of an account and its campaigns & give account access or change another person's access level.

Find more here - http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1704346

Thanks

Brijesh

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

Actually your brother provide you only Read-only access where you can do very limited work and can't acess Billing Tab. So if you want to use your brother account then you have to ask your brother to change account access setting. I think in this case you have to following Brijesh instruction. if you don't want to use it your brother account then try to create new account where you will be the Admin. for that you have to follow PPCBossman instruction. Now its upto you!

I will suggest you to open new separte account where you can get the lots of opportunity and Google will give you some offer too.

Thanks

Anchal