AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

New Promotional Code from Partners Dashboard expires 12/31/14?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sending a promotional code to a prospective client, the email says that the code expires last week. When will google update the expiration on the promotional codes?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: New Promotional Code from Partners Dashboard expires 12/31/14?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Kyle;

Promotional code expiration dates and TOS could vary from one country to another.

The best would be to call CS and check with them as to the specific TOS of the promo codes in your country.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hello,

is better to call your client manger ( google representative in your country )

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee
Hi Kyle,

Thanks for reporting the issue to our team! I'm assuming that the email you are referring to is the option to send promotional codes to prospects? If this is correct, then I'm happy to report that we are in the process of updating the expiration dates.

The good news I can definitely confirm the codes that are coming from the Partner portal are in fact valid and do not expire 12/31/2014.

We should have the emails updated within the next few weeks!

Thanks,
Ari