AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

New Billing System?

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

I just noticed some recent activity in the transaction history that had descriptions of "Credit/Debit to move balance to new billing system."

It gave this support page to explain the reason for it: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1651828?hl=en

While this support page explains why this is happening very well, there are no details on the new billing system itself.

Is there anything we need to know about this new billing system, or is it just an internal change with user functionality remaining the same?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author David Kyle
July 2016

Re: New Billing System?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hey David,

I noticed that as well on my last invoices. Didn't notice anything in particular that seemed off so I left it as is. My hunch is, Google made some internal processing changes and needed to shift things from one system to another.

As far as I know, everything is the same. I'm only one person though. Smiley Happy

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author David Kyle
July 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hey David,

I noticed that as well on my last invoices. Didn't notice anything in particular that seemed off so I left it as is. My hunch is, Google made some internal processing changes and needed to shift things from one system to another.

As far as I know, everything is the same. I'm only one person though. Smiley Happy

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

@PPCBossman

That's what I thought, but I just wanted to be certain there was nothing new to be aware of.

Thanks!