AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

New Adwords account suspended for billing information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i just bought a website and wanted to try google adwords for advertising my site. But after 2 days my account was suspended for billing information. All my information was correct including my credit card info. my credit card didnt have funds at the time. but later i tried adding money to my adword account and wouldnt let me because account suspended. now i have verified my bank account and still cannot add money. please if someone can help. frustrated!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: New Adwords account suspended for billing information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ive had this happen and usually it will get sorted.

Just contact Google in their request form and they will get to it. Sometimes their systems may trigger a suspension which may require a manual removal.

Will

Web Marketers Crew

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Chevron

Have you received a suspension email from Google?

What was in that email?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Chevron,

Very sorry to hear that you are having difficulties with your Adwors account at present.

As noted by MosheTLV - you should have received an email from Google regarding this. Can you advise on what was indicated in the email and hopefully we can then help you furhter!

Thanks,

Stephen