Yesterday I used netbanking to add funds my adwords account, it is not credited yet. I have sent email with proof of payment to customer support also about this today early morning, still I am waiting for their reply.
I have also noticed under known issues tab in adwords, it says 6 to 7 days delay for netbanking customers in India. Is it true? Or is it fixed? I think the issue is not yet fixed yet?
Re: Netbanking issue
According to Adwords Help Center:
If you're worried that your funds transfer is taking too long, there are a couple things you can do to check that your payment is on its way:
- Check that your funds have been withdrawn from your bank account. If they haven't, contact your bank.
- Check with your bank that the funds were transferred to the correct account. The account number should be the same as the one listed in our payment instructions (generated when you made a funds transfer payment in your AdWords account).
Have you met the requirements for valid proof of payment as per help center?
A valid proof of payment follows these guidelines:
- It can be a scanned copy of your receipt or a screenshot of your bank's online statement.
- It must be in an uneditable format, such as .jpg, .gif, or .png.
- It must include the following information:
- The date the transfer was made. If possible, show all transactions for five days before and after the payment.
- The amount and currency of the payment.
- The beneficiary of the funds (that's Google AdWords).
- The name of the remitting bank.
Re: Netbanking issue[ Edited ]
August 2012 - last edited August 2012
I have already read what ever you said from the help
In the forum, my question is, whether this issue is still existing or not? because it is mentioned in adwords known issues
On August 1st and July 22 , I transferred fund, it got credited within 4 hours of time but my August 9th payment is not credited. Why? Is there any known issues at present?