AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Need to use up all my credit to access voucher

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is the situation - I received an adwords voucher promising me £75 credit when I spend £25. So I made a payment of £25, on the understanding that when that £25 was used up, £75 will be automatically added to my account.

The problem - I now have £0.04 left, which I have to use up before I get my promotional credit. I just cannot get rid of that last 4p. Any suggestions?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Need to use up all my credit to access voucher

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

samburgon wrote:

The problem - I now have £0.04 left, which I have to use up before I get my promotional credit. I just cannot get rid of that last 4p. Any suggestions?

Thanks

This is pretty interesting!

I am not exactly sure which country you are in and what offers in terms of promo coupons are available. Remember that coupons vary from country to country. You can call Adwords Support available in your country to ask for this. I would also advice you to read this article by Googler Maneesha about how Promo codes vary from country to country.

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm in the UK.

I just need to use up a very small amount of money - perhaps by adding some very low value keywords? I'm an adwords beginner, so any advice would be helpful.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

For beginners, I would certainly recommend going through this PDF first and then work strategically to achieve the target which you are looking for.

For keywords, I would advice you to utilise keyword tool and see what all options do you have. You can refer to this article for more insights.

Best of Luck!

Pankaj