AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Need to find out a charge from 2016

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I need to find out about a charge from January 2016 for my boss. He needs some documentation (billing statement, invoice, etc.) to prove what the payment was for. The charge is on his AMEX card for about $145 for Google ADWS, which looks like Google Ad Words. 

Is there a phone number I could call to speak to a live person about this?

Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Archit (Rising Star)
June

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Scott,

If you can log into the AdWords account, you can go to the Billings & Payments section and change the date to January 2016 and access/print the invoice. You will also be able to see daily details for the performance of the account.

You can try to call AdWords for assistance, but you will need a AdWords account number. Please call 1-866-246-6453 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (EST). 

If none of those apply to your situation, please use this link and click on the Contact Us (#3 top of page), which is a interactive web form that will provide assistance with explaining the charges.

All the Best,

James 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you! I will call tomorrow.