AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Need know about AdWords Offer

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there any offer for existing customer?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author urciwebmaster
September 2015

Re: Need know about AdWords Offer

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again,

Generally the promo code offers are for the new advertisers who want to give it a try to Adwords and see if it's worth advertising for them on Adwords or not.

I am not sure about existing customers. It looks like you are in India. You can dial 1800 258 2554 Mon. to Friday to know if there is something like this.

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

What kind of offer you are looking at?

In case you are looking for some promotional coupons and all, kindly read this thread by Googler Maneesha explaining about it in more details.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I seen google Ad in some other site like "Sign Up" spend Rs.4000 and Get Rs.6000 free advertisement gift.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author urciwebmaster
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again,

Generally the promo code offers are for the new advertisers who want to give it a try to Adwords and see if it's worth advertising for them on Adwords or not.

I am not sure about existing customers. It looks like you are in India. You can dial 1800 258 2554 Mon. to Friday to know if there is something like this.

Pankaj