AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Need help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What can l do as new user of adwords who made some mistakes on filling in my billing details ,then my account was suspended even when l appealed to explain my story? Please help me am a human who can make a mistake. connect me to the right team to solve my problem otherwise is hard for me to work without Google adwords.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author han h
September 2015

Re: Need help

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Han,
The Community team do not have access to your account details. You would need to talk to the AdWords Support team, however if your account was suspended it sounds like you'll need to fill in this form: https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Katheen,
Thank you so much for your advice am so grateful,however can you give me information on how to talk to the Google assistant as am enable to reach on their known contacts and plus,if the account is suspended because of Visa card returning errors they say the decision was finial? How do you guys sort out such problem or mine is different of its own.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author han h
September 2015

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Han,
Please fill in the above form. This is how you request an un-suspension in this case.

Kathleen