AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Need EU invoice from Google Ireland, can only download receipts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

So I just sent some money to my account using my debit card but in the billing section I can only download a receipt, not an invoice. My accountant says the invoice is the one that matters and, since I'm in Romania and Google billed me fro Ireland, the bureaucracy is more complicated and more restrictive. From an accounting point of view, the invoices are the ones that matter and here in Romania they are NOT interchangeable, let alone the same thing. Google Ireland also needs that invoice if he's going to pay his taxes the right way here in Europe.

Long story short, I need that invoice as we as invoices for every payment I will make from now on if we're going to have a long-term relationship. Please let me know what the next steps are to solving the problem.

Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Need EU invoice from Google Ireland, can only download receipts

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

This is a local billing issue that we are unable to help about, since not familiar with local tax laws in Romania. The best would be to contact the Romanian  support team.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I will contact them tomorrow about this, however, this is not a local issue. I purchased a service from Google Ireland and they need to issue an invoice to my company. All the data, including my EU VAT code were in my account in advance and the accounting department in Ireland is responsible for this.

I will contact Google AdWords Romania, however, I have serious doubts they can issue invoices on behalf of Google Ireland. This is an international transaction and the party rendering services is NOT in Romania.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Just to be clear, this is not a local tax law, this is a European Union tax law.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello again @Ovidiu George L;

An invoice is a detailed bill requesting a payment, while a receipt is a document  acknowledging that a payment was made.

Hence - Google issues a receipt, since it first charges your credit card.  Agencies, using consolidated billing get, an invoice which is due to be paid within the number of days agreed.

In Europe Google ad operations run by   Google Ireland Limited, - a fully owned subsidiary of Google Inc. Thus, invoices are issued by Google Ireland  Limited. 

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks,

I spoke to someone at Google Romania, the invoice will be released by the 5th of next month.