AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

NOT happy cant remove Primary payment

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

IM not happy that you guys forcing others to lock in payment how i meant to safeguard my card. "i done with you tube moves" i looked up how remove payment from youtube and send me here to remove it but its not the right place

not just that there one more reason i like remove my card payment is app shop that i never by apps i will never touch

its not cool guys there some things i cant trust and some other webpages i can trust.

im beg you please fix this.

now not just this also if go and try remove google payment center im still linked with adword  therefore i cant still remove (i  didnt know that the right place to remove payment)

you guys have no right to lock in my card in ad word AT all plz add remove card your adword.

one other thing IF you try charge me  im really not happy

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Complaint about AdWords! Is there anyone that can actually help me?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

how u get hold of them? i got card remove  (got in by mistake i was thinking was the remove  payment from youtube after the movie i rented it didnt know there is main one (known as payment centre)

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Dan,

Please note that this is a public help forum where no one here can access your account, change your account settings, add/remove payment info to your account or interact with your account in any fashion. We also are not AdWords and we cannot control any functions with it, including whether they charge you or not. 

AdWords is a pay per click advertising system that is completely voluntary and requires several steps to create said account. To use AdWords a viable payment source must be added so that the advertising campaign can be funded. This is the normal course for all digital advertising systems. We all must maintain a payment source to use AdWords or any of the other dozens of digital advertising systems. Please note that AdWords is not required or mandated to use by anyone. AdWords is not required to use Google search, watch YouTube videos, use Gmail, etc... it is a dedicated advertising system for business owners that wish to use it. If you do not, don't. And if you do not want it, why not cancel it?

You will need to log in to your AdWords account and pause all campaigns and then process a cancellation of that account. Once you do this, your AdWords account will cease to exist.

As for the link you provide, the original poster has not responded yet, but it is likely that the charges are for Google Play (apps for an Android phone), which could be from a family member (such as a child buying games with a parent credit card), or for Google Domains, which could be for a family member (a spouse bought a website), or it could be from a trail subscription for Google G Suite that was not stopped and reverted from a trial mode to paid product. 

In the end, you will need to be proactive with all of this, since none of us have such control of your accounts. I state this to merely say that after all of this, nothing has changed unless you change it.  

EDIT: You ask how to contact them... let's see...

1) Please visit your Google Account and review for further suspicious activity. There are many areas to check but it will show you where you log in locations and lots of useful info to help you determine if others are accessing your Google Account. 

2) You should run a quality virus and anti-malware software program and verify if your computer/device is infected, which can allow your the issue you post about... and worse. 

3) Visit Google AdWords while logged in to your Google Account... and use the same password as your Google Account and see what it shows. Do you see an active AdWords account? If it opens to a welcome and let's get started type of screens... you do not have an AdWords account. If you see a dashboard with a chart of daily activity, you do have an AdWords Account in your name. Hackers will hijack an account and use AdWords for devious purposes, which is not Google's fault... yet something they will certainly want to stop, too. You can call Google AdWords if you have an AdWords Account ID. Call 1-866-246-6453 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (EST).  

4) Please read this info and use it to learn more about Google and Credit Cards. 

5) Please read this info and use it to learn more about Google Chrome and autofill, which if your computer does not use proper security countermeasures could lead to a bad website you visit using to steal your personal info. 

6) Please review Google Payments, which is likely where your YouTube charge would show. 

If we can help with something further, just let us know. 

Kind Regards,

James

Kind Regards,

James

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You will need to log in to your AdWords account and pause all campaigns and then process a cancellation of that account. Once you do this, your AdWords account will cease to exist.

thank you but however that don't meant remove my bank card details at all you have no right keep my details

also

therefore i still cant remove details  from google payment center because the  adwords are still linked to here 

there's hackers out there that they find a way to get in (there many ways to get in)

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Dan,

You are welcome. 

Once you pause your campaigns and cancel your account... you can then remove the payment source from Google Payment Center. 

Again, we are not Google so it is not us keeping anything of yours. We are simply taking the time to assist you with your help inquiry here. 

All the Best,

James