AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

My payment is not reflecting on my Adwords account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Support,

My payment of 10,000 PHP is not reflecting on my Adwords account, and I paid last May 19. I have confirmed with my bank that this money was taken from me. On May 19, I paid 10,000 PHP and I got a payment confirmation page, but when I checked on the Billing page, it wasn't reflected yet. And so I tried to pay 10,000 PH again, just in case it didn't go through on my first attempt, and so it declined on my second attempt because the money was already taken on the first attempt. The problem is, the Declined 10,000 PHP is reflecting on my billing page, while the confirmed 10,000 PHP is not reflecting. The agent who's handling my email refuses to escalate my issue to the billing department because she's analyzing my Adwords billing account. She thinks that the 10,000 PHP which I thought was processed, was actually declined. The truth is, there was really one declined 10,000 PHP, and one payment confirmed 10,000 PHP.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My payment is not reflecting on my Adwords account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
This is a user to user community. I suggest that you contact Google directly and speak to their billing department. No one here will have the access necessary to be able to help with this issue.

Here is a link to their worldwide support phone numbers https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067?hl=en

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'