AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

My funds are still not reflecting on my adwords account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I made 2 payments on satuday through net banking and then waited till monday but still my account was showing 0 balance.

In afternoon my account gone negative (thats strange because manual payments cant get negative), then i made a payment again and still same, that also went on pending.

3 payments all pending? i am really worried now, what to do?

Please help me out if any one can

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by John Paul (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: My funds are still not reflecting on my adwords account

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Mark,

Netbanking payments typically take upto 3 business days to be processed and to reflect in your AdWords account's billing summary page. 

Please refer to the "Prepay" section of this article: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3122375?hl=en-GB&rd=1

The best course of action to avoid your ads not showing because of lack of funds would be to recharge your account a good 3-4 days before the balance runs out. That way, the funds will be processed before your ads stop showing. Even credit or debit cards are a viable option depending on your account's billing country. Card payments are processed way quicker than netbanking payments. 

Please review the country specific payment options here. 

Also, do consider trying out Automatic Payments because it is a payment method which will allow your ads to run first and then charge you later on the credit card that you have on file with us. So you will not have to constantly worry about recharging your account and waiting for the netbanking payments to be processed. It's a hassle free way to make sure that your ads have zero down time. 

Cheers,

Karishma

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by John Paul (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: My funds are still not reflecting on my adwords account

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Mark,

Netbanking payments typically take upto 3 business days to be processed and to reflect in your AdWords account's billing summary page. 

Please refer to the "Prepay" section of this article: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3122375?hl=en-GB&rd=1

The best course of action to avoid your ads not showing because of lack of funds would be to recharge your account a good 3-4 days before the balance runs out. That way, the funds will be processed before your ads stop showing. Even credit or debit cards are a viable option depending on your account's billing country. Card payments are processed way quicker than netbanking payments. 

Please review the country specific payment options here. 

Also, do consider trying out Automatic Payments because it is a payment method which will allow your ads to run first and then charge you later on the credit card that you have on file with us. So you will not have to constantly worry about recharging your account and waiting for the netbanking payments to be processed. It's a hassle free way to make sure that your ads have zero down time. 

Cheers,

Karishma