AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

My fund STILL not reflecting on my adwords account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It's been more than a month since I made a credit and it's still not reflecting on my account till now. What should I do?? did anyone have this kind of experience? have called and emailed, but no solution!!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Vic T,

Delays do happen in the international payment systems, however, more than a month sounds pretty unique. Your best chance is to double-check it with your bank and establish whether or not your bank account/CC was debited in compliance with your intentions.

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. I have checked with my bank and transaction was successful, the money has been deducted from my account. I even emailed the copy of receipt and called their supports here in China office and headquarter (San Fransisco), but same answer, they have reported to their accountant department and they're waiting for a confirmation from their local Citibank. I really don't know what to do, it seems the money just disappear while my Adwords balance is still zeroSmiley Sad

Susan 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Vic T,

I am glad you contacted this forum because we have very few posts from China. Sorry to hear that you have issues with payment.

Unfortunately we cannot comment on your query. You see this is an open forum for advertisers and we have very little insight if any into what is happening within the worldwide offices of Citibank. I, for one, used a CC issued by Citibank for more than 10 years and never had a problem  with payment.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best,

Lakatos

Re: My fund STILL not reflecting on my adwords account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

Yes, it's just terrible, horrible experience I'd say. I'm not sure where is exactly the problem? Google or the bank? What I know was my money has been deducted and the worst part, I've contacted directly to their US supports headquarter, but seems they can't or won't do anything about it. very disappointed.

Do you have any suggestion on what should I do? I understand your situation though and thanks for your contribution.

Susan

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Vic T,

>>>   they're waiting for a confirmation from their local Citibank   <<<

That's the key phrase in your second post which makes me think that the issue may be associated with communication between the offices of Citibank. I hear the pain and appreciate your anxiety. However, chances are that's beyond my expertise and beyond Google's control.

Best,

Lakatos