AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

My adwords account having weird issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello community,

Why is my account being reviewed for so many times?

I have clicked on "Make payment" couple of times and inside still there is balanced.

Someone from Google called me up and help me with my adwords account by setting up the adword account for me but i still don't see any visits. It keeps saying this "Your account is currently under review. We periodically review accounts for security purposes and to verify billing information, which takes about 2-3 business days. Your ads won't show during this time period, but they'll automatically be eligible to show again as soon as the review is complete." It doesn't make sense at all because it was running previously and it stops all of the sudden.

Please help me out. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jerry l
June 2016

Re: My adwords account having weird issue

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Yes, we can say common for the new accounts.
Even sometimes campaigns run for a day or less and undergoes re-review.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Jerry,

Except the account review that initially takes place after account setup, any account can undergo re-review or can say periodic review within a short time span.
It is more common in new accounts. so please wait until the review process get completed.

Regards
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for responding Archit. However, last week the account was reviewed then it is running again during the weekend but it starts to review again since Tuesday. Is that a common process?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jerry l
June 2016

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Yes, we can say common for the new accounts.
Even sometimes campaigns run for a day or less and undergoes re-review.

Regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the answer Archit. I will until my account is running again.