AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

My adword account suspended.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone,

My adword account suspended. The reason they say unauthorised payment. However there is not unauthorised activity has been done. My Gf has a account in Youtube and then open a adwords account and its her card who is living with me. But the card was used in her account only so how is that unauthorised? i don't get it. Can someone tell how we can gain re access? 

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

I am not Satisfied with Google Adwords work

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account suspended and i don't see any mistake i did???

I was using my account to advert for my clients. I wanted to open just one account but when i sign up for a google adwords somehow it showed me 2 accounts. i didn't want to get sustained so i close one of the account and after i called to google adverts team to confirm that i am still safe as i cancelled one account. The team from google told me you can have more than 1 account with same email. After they suspended me. They are saying i am in violation of google terms. How the heck am i??? I had account and manage advert for others getting money from them and paying with my card. How is that unauthorised payment? They said they couldn't verify my billing payment. How the heck i am supposed to be blocked for that you can't find? I gave exact details that i had related to my card. which i don't even get. They said don't open any other account or they will suspend also for no f*cking reason???

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi,

As a peer-to-peer help community, we are not able to see or access any accounts or personal information. Because of this, we cannot determine what happened to your account specifically... however, if AdWords Support says you are suspended and not to create any new accounts... they have decided what they have (which we have no say in). They are over us here and we have no authority or voice to assist.    

Please use this help file to learn more. 

If you feel you have corrected all of the issues (billing, violations of policies, etc.) and would like to file an appeal, please use this interactive web form.

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much. Appreciate your help. The problem is i am not sure what they mean by violation? If they explain then i could try to change the info they may think is wrong. So i will try to reconnect to them and see if they give me specific what was wrong to correct it. Thanks

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Loan,

You are welcome. 

The very first email they send out is the most information you will get. AdWords expects all users to study the editorial requirements, polices and Best Practices and to adhere to them. It's a very complex and dynamic system for professionals. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Do you know how many account one email can have? The google team guy told me that rules changed and 1 email can have 5 adwords account? Or else ill cancel another account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thank you for reply. ill read them.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi Loan,

It was one... then AdWords opened it up to five not to long ago. However, we are seeing many accounts that cannot utilize more than one per email. Regardless of email ability, no business needs more than one AdWords account. 

Further, when agencies or third parties (or anyone really) operates more than one AdWords account, the best practices states we use a AdWords Manager Account.

All the Best,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you. Yeah i didn't need more than one. But i don't know how in the world when i open adwords account in showed me 2 google Adwords ID and i was not happy about it. And so i contacted GT for support. Where they said don't worry let it be.